Chateaux's technologists work with Informatica tools to help customers simplify the development and deployment of smaller departmental data marts and data warehouses, as well as facilitate reuse from one project to another.
- Chateaux has some of the best in class application and database architects in the field with extensive ETL experience.
- Our technologists also have experience in other ETL tools that are ERP specific and in-depth ERP knowledge, DB knowledge, and technical architecture.
- Chateaux has deployed multi-million dollar integration projects for several major CPG and financial organizations.
Informatica's components give businesses the toolset they need to establish and maintain enterprise-wide data warehouses, including the key ETL processes.
- Informatica tightly integrates with all major databases with the use of Power Exchange connectors. This gives Informatica the capability to use the patented technologies from the databases and Informatica in tandem to produce the best in class algorithms and performance, making Informatica the most powerful engine to use for application and database integration.
- Informatica is the only tool that seamlessly integrates all unstructured data with the least amount of programming required.
Utilizing Informatica, Chateaux has worked with their clients to enable:
- Seamless integration between legacy applications, OS and DB platforms, Informatica being the core integration tool of the organization.
- Tight integration with SAP and other legacy environments, which incorporate ERP connectors built by Informatica and certified by all ERP vendors.
- A complete integration landscape for volume and sales reporting using Informatica. Used Informatica as an enterprise scheduler to automate the entire operation.
- Data quality analysis to quick issue resolution.
- The client's non-SAP IT developers to create SAP ABAP code and BAPIs/RFC with a click of a button, piggy-backing on an Informatica mapping created entirely with the SAP connector and at the same time keeping the SAP Database integrity intact.
- The construction of a data warehouse back-end from scratch.