SAP Business Objects Integrations
A unified, enterprise-wide, data management, planning, reporting, and business intelligence platform is an enticing vision for any IT department. When well-executed, it can transform a business. However, all too often these integrations quickly become complex and difficult to manage, resulting in overextended deadlines, additional costs, and an unimpressed, frustrated executive team. The caveat for integration is simple: What you don't know will hurt you.
How We Can Help
Don't be pressured into taking the risk of "going it alone" for enterprise integrations. Chateaux can help. Having extensive experience integrating SAP Business Warehouse (BW) and SAP ERP systems with BusinessObjects, along with a longstanding partnership with BusinessObjects that spans over 15 years, Chateaux can help to demystify the process and set expectations for implementation.
There are many factors to consider before launching an implementation process. Chateaux's Business Intelligence (BI) Architects can help you to understand your options and determine the best course for your business.
- Assess your data and reporting structure to gain an in-depth understanding of your current state
- Align your corporate strategy and future needs with the right technology to achieve your goals
- Understand your options for your SAP BusinessObjects implementation/integration such as:
- Version XI 3.x vs. 4.0
- Crystal Reports vs. Web Intelligence
- Universes vs. Queries
- Queries vs. Store Procedures
- Provide a solid understanding of the effort, time, and resources your integration will require
A well-integrated platform will maximize your IT investments and provide seamless insight into actionable information. With recent upgrades made to SAP solutions, it is more practical, cost effective, and advantageous for your company than ever before to integrate your investments.
SAP Netweaver BW reporting tools are sufficient for some organizations; however, by leveraging the SAP BusinessObjects BI suite your company will gain:
The business benefits of integration include:
- A more robust reporting platform with many additional, customizable options
- Decreased dependency on IT – end-users can render their own reports
- With SAP 4.0, former limitation of reporting on BW data has been removed allowing for increased flexibility and depth of information
- Increased return on investment
- Greater productivity
- Lower costs
- Powerful collaboration
- Better business insight
- Increased reporting efficiency
You don't need SAP BW or ERP to reap the benefits of BI capabilities from SAP BusinessObjects. We can help you integrate your data from virtually any source, both structured and unstructured, to leverage SAP's best-in-class BI solutions.
With SAP BusinessObjects Integration, your company can leverage functions that enable:
Major benefits your company can gain from implementation include:
- Connectivity – Gain native connectivity to data from major enterprise applications, including SAP, Oracle E-Business Suite, PeopleSoft Enterprise, JD Edwards EnterpriseOne, Siebel, IBM SPSS, and ESRI GIS.
- Secure access – Access BI using single sign-on and your existing security model.
- Enhanced integration – Integrate BI into existing enterprise application workflows and portals.
- Better insight from your existing enterprise application data
- Reliable and controlled data access by business users
- Combined enterprise application data with other structured and unstructured data sources
- Relevant and personalized insight for decision making and business performance optimization
- One integrated solution for all your BI needs, which supports security and compliance